What's new

Red Sky

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a sunrise shot. I dunno. Not the most interesting photo maybe. But I like clouds, unusual light and the combination of the both of them somehow...

20090116205655_img_9531.jpg
 
I actually really like it. My only recommendation would be to crop out some of the dark space at the top as it is a little distracting.
 
nice sunrise. The red and the black go good together. but i agree with Talonted



I My only recommendation would be to crop out some of the dark space at the top as it is a little distracting.
 
wow, that sky is awsome
but i would say cut out the empty black out the top :)
 
That is a lovely photo, not just another sunrise. I'd leave it as is, not cropping anything; I think the black at the top is an important part of the composition that adds to the drama of the moment you captured.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom