PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 #1
jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 30, 2008 #2 Nice. I have no idea what I'm looking at but I like it anyway. Cheers, Jeroen
L lopster99 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 30, 2008 #3 Seems to be the tail of a plane, nice picture
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #4 Looks like the Red Arrows but its not one of their Hawks.
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 It's the tail of the Queens Flight Wessex helecopter. I quite liked all the "V's" and the rich red colour although finding the right crop for it isn't easy.
It's the tail of the Queens Flight Wessex helecopter. I quite liked all the "V's" and the rich red colour although finding the right crop for it isn't easy.
mdcrisp2000 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 276 Reaction score 0 Location Edinburgh, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2008 #6 Wow, very nice! Excellent composition!