What's new

Red Wine and Blue Cheese

rufus5150

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2
Location
Austin, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still life -- obviously a bit of post done to it as I was aiming to make it look a bit more like a painting...

"Red Wine and Blue Cheese"

red_wine_and_blue_cheese_1x1.jpg
 
Not too bad. It has a nice look to it, with the processing, and the lighting approach is pretty traditional and appropriate. I think that vignette or darkening in the upper right hand corner is a slight bit too dark, and the composition feels just a tiny bit too far right-heavy. I really like how you've got excellent delineation of the shape of the wine glass on the right hand side of the frame--that small outline of the glass's shape against the dark background really gives the wineglass presence, but I wish I could see its stem which is obscured by that delicious-looking wedge of bleu cheese.
 
Thanks, Darrel; appreciate the feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom