Red

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Red web .jpg

It's very good. Do you have more to show on the bottom. I think it would be better.

Thanks Mike, I am glad you mentioned that, I was not happy about the bottom part as well.

The bottom doesn't bother me as much as the relative position of the figures. I'd love to see this one shot 5-10 seconds earlier and panned to the left. If the walker was on the left, the statue would be offering the sword. Also, the sword might not have aligned with the line on the wall.

The bottom doesn't bother me as much as the relative position of the figures. I'd love to see this one shot 5-10 seconds earlier and panned to the left. If the walker was on the left, the statue would be offering the sword. Also, the sword might not have aligned with the line on the wall.

Thank you for your comment, to be honest I prefer this positioning, because the statue and the woman look/move in opposite directions, it underlines the contrast between them, which is probably the main point of the composition. The sword diretion does not look neat, I agree.

Most reactions

Back