redesign.......again :p

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey gang. I redesigned my site again. I wanted something clean, simple, that hopefully works well in all resolutions/browsers, and doesn't compete with my photos. I hope I've achieved it.

Let me know what you think :)

http://www.mattperko.com

p.s. I'll be updating the pictures at some point today, and making the landscape ones a little bigger.

good stuff matt..... i like its simplicity :thumbup:
What did you use for the image viewer?..... im halfway to finishing my site... and want a viewer.... but it has to be fairly straight forward to install (cuz i havent had alot of practice with web design!).... i'v tried simpleviewer but wasn't too keen on the end result..... was thinking of something more simple looking for displaying my images..... any suggestions? ;)

Thanks Arch. I use Jalbum (http://www.jalbum.net) to render the galleries. You can edit the java so it will create the pages however you want. I hand coded the HTML and CSS for it, and then rendered the galleries. There's lots of built in layouts for it though, if you don't want to go through all that.

Matt, love your website! Very very clean. How did you get rid of the thumbnails, was it just the skin you used? I'm trying to set my own site up with jalbum. Thanks! -Nicci

Nice. I like this far better than the previous version. Clean & classy! :thumbup:

You might want to consider increasing the logo size, a bit.

Thanks everyone :)

Nicci, you have to check "make slides", and then there will be a slides folder with each full size image. I just don't use the thumbs page.

Awsome! I much prefer this to you last one (I have ain inbuilt hatred for Flash). This one's all about the pics. I think I'm gonna have to check out Jalbum, I've heard so much good thing about it and always like the results I see.

Nice one Matt :thumbup:

Nice pics matt, Just one thing its 'Duct tape' not 'Duck tape' :D

Thanks everyone.

Mack, the brand of the tape is "Duck Tape", and that picture was an ad for the "Duck Tape Festival" held here in Ohio every year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back