redneck modeling C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! No fair! I wanna see too. Especially after all that buildup.

I doubt if the OP will be back on the forum for a while. She is a sweet young lady that a few want to attack every time she logs on. Then she disapears for a while. I have had a few off-forum conversations with her about the BS and would not be surprised if one day she never returns.

thats a shame..It can be a tough crowd here, but you just have to roll with the punches. sometimes the criticism is a tad harsh, but often times fair. sometimes it isn't. thems the breaks.
im not saying anyone should be "thicker skinned" or anything, but if you spend any amount of time reading these forums, you kinda know what to expect. I didnt think there was anything wrong with the photos, but when you post pics here you have to be prepared for whatever follows.. the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I will put the pics back when I get a chance. On my iPhone now and not home. Thanks to the ones who gave honest critique about flash fill, lighting, etc. I didnt realize a woman of 20 was considered a child and sorry again if I offended anyone!! Was looking for critique because I've been invited to a runway show in August, models looking and asking for suggestive things.

I will put the pics back when I get a chance. On my iPhone now and not home. Thanks to the ones who gave honest critique about flash fill, lighting, etc. I didnt realize a woman of 20 was considered a child and sorry again if I offended anyone!! Was looking for critique because I've been invited to a runway show in August, models looking and asking for suggestive things.

a woman of 20 is NOT a child. and some of what you saw here was the result of people reacting and commenting without knowing the facts. don't take it personal, and don't let it stop you
from posting pictures again.

I know 20 year old women who are married and with children.

I'm 26... married with a cat.

If either one of us is a child... it's *me*. :biglaugh:

Some people... regardless of age... are just ridiculous. And I'm not referring to the model of the unseen (by me) photos. :lol:

I was wrong. I'm glad you came back, my friend. Don't let a few run you off or down. Post the ones you like and learn from the critique from those that are willing to help you and click the "ignore button" on those that talk all of the trash.

Last edited:
I have pulled images because some w@nkers started talking crap about the model rather than the photography. I can take the heat, but there is no sense in belittling the model.

Do as you wish to repost or not.

I saw them earlier but couldn't take the time to comment. I thought they were worth another look though.

I think all of you will be underwhelmed by the lack of controversy.

The model does look young. However, you could see that state of undress on primetime tv.

People need to relax.

Btw...I like most of them. I think I liked number 1 the most. Whichever one Jaemie liked. It definitely created tension.

I gotta see these pictures....repost and I will give the true evaluation ;

If you had put her in a Dora shirt and bedazzled jeans or something to enforce the illusion then posed her like that then yeah but in this case I don't see the issue.

This concept has tremendous fine art potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back