Redondo Beach, CA Sunset

Monica Fermin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.monicafermin.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's one of my favs of Redondo Beach, California! What do you think?

redondo-1-2.jpg

Thats beautiful. did you do any touch up at all? because it looks really pretty

random.gif

Lilith785, no, no touch ups here. I wish I new how so I could get rid of that spot over to the left.

rodman, Redondo is cool, but I prefer Seal Beach. I'll have to share some shots of Seal on here soon. By the way, we have the same gear! I'll have to update my signature here to add the new lens and my speedlights.

Very nice. I love the shadows in the sand. I almost wish they were more accentuated. Wonder what would happen if you boosted the contrast a bit.

Lilith785, no, no touch ups here. I wish I new how so I could get rid of that spot over to the left.

rodman, Redondo is cool, but I prefer Seal Beach. I'll have to share some shots of Seal on here soon. By the way, we have the same gear! I'll have to update my signature here to add the new lens and my speedlights.

I'm anxious to see what you have for Seal Beach. That's actually closer to me than Redondo but haven't spent much time there.

I'd like to see what new gear you have. I'm on the verge of buying my first off camera flash & another lens.

what spot do you mean? the little orange dot just on the sandline?

Very nice. I love the shadows in the sand. I almost wish they were more accentuated. Wonder what would happen if you boosted the contrast a bit.

Please, feel free to try that on my pic!

I'd like to see what new gear you have. I'm on the verge of buying my first off camera flash & another lens.

I have the same lenses you have and I also have the SB600 and SB800. AND just last night, I picked up a D60 (body only)! I'll have to take that one out for a spin!

what spot do you mean? the little orange dot just on the sandline?
That's the one!!

Most reactions

Back