What's new

RedWing Soft Cocoon Cube

Parago

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling this cube, 29.5" or 75cm square.
From what I found on the web this retails at about $139.-
It has never been used, only taken out of the bag it comes in once (I still have no idea how to get it back in tho) :lmao:

My offer is $80.- and that includes shipping within the US. Other countries I would have to check first, ballpark maybe $10.- more.

The cube can be lit with sunlight, skylight, full-spectrum fluorescent, HMI and flash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom