Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 12, 2005 #1 Just a couple shots I took on this lovely stormy day today
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2005 #2 Verbal...dude...buddy...#2 is killer!!! One of my favs from you :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 What sort of refinery is this? Certainly not one for petroleum. Sugar? The second is very dramatic. I really like it! Very much so!
What sort of refinery is this? Certainly not one for petroleum. Sugar? The second is very dramatic. I really like it! Very much so!
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2005 #4 2 is awesome...did you PS it at all? It looks like the sky was burned a bit.
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Nov 12, 2005 #5 #2 is one of the best shots i have seen here
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Nov 12, 2005 #6 Wow, stunning :thumbup:
L Letson TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2005 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Nov 12, 2005 #7 It never ceases to amaze me that a good photographer can find the beauty in almost anything, even an old refinery. Very nice !! Take care, Jeff.
It never ceases to amaze me that a good photographer can find the beauty in almost anything, even an old refinery. Very nice !! Take care, Jeff.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 12, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Whoa, thanks a lot guys... #2 is PS'd a bit, but not burned. Mostly just levels and such.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #9 Well, IS it a sugar refinery then, or is it not?
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 12, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 LaFoto said: Well, IS it a sugar refinery then, or is it not? Click to expand... Um, I guess I lied, sorry... I was getting it confused with BP, while this is GP. Shush, it's been a long day. =\ Anyway, this is a pulp mill. My bad.
LaFoto said: Well, IS it a sugar refinery then, or is it not? Click to expand... Um, I guess I lied, sorry... I was getting it confused with BP, while this is GP. Shush, it's been a long day. =\ Anyway, this is a pulp mill. My bad.