Reflecting glass

ernie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does this work for you? Or do you find it kinda boring?

reflecting-glass_01.jpg

reflecting-glass_02.jpg

Well, if you take into account that one of my latest threads_with_photos was the one my link might take you to, you will understand that I, for one, sure understand why you were attracted by the glasses in the first place.

Personally, I am not quite so sure about the blue hue ... to me somehow whisky-glasses need to be brought in connection with the golden colour of whisky, but then to go the opposite path may well be wise ... just for a change!?

Where did your light come from, and do you enjoy "playing" with light bursts as much as I do?

Thats pretty cool and I like the blue hue to it.

Amber

Thanks for the comments.
Well, if you take into account that one of my latest threads_with_photos was the one my link might take you to, you will understand that I, for one, sure understand why you were attracted by the glasses in the first place.

Personally, I am not quite so sure about the blue hue ... to me somehow whisky-glasses need to be brought in connection with the golden colour of whisky, but then to go the opposite path may well be wise ... just for a change!?

Where did your light come from, and do you enjoy "playing" with light bursts as much as I do?
Don't know why I picked blue, was just messing with the colors in photoshop and this is how it turned out. A lot of my stuff turns out blue actually, I like the color.

Light came from the sun, it was a sunny day today and I sorta put every interesting object I found in the sun to see how it would look. Came back with a lot of crappy results, these were some of the better.

I think the second is boring .... not sure why.

colours are nice!

Most reactions

Back