What's new

Reflecting

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4149334571_bdcef6e53d_o.jpg
 
I really like the symmetry, its rare to see 2 opposing silhouetted images.
 
That's a really neat shot. I personally think I would have liked to see more DoF, since I don't think the subject needs any help drawing your eye there. Still I really like the shot.
 
Thanks for the comments guys. I took a bunch of photos of this scene, some vertical, some horizontal. The first pic above is one of the first one I edited. Though i've been having a bit of trouble getting it exactly right. The lack of focus in the foreground doesn't bother me, I actually like it. Strange as it may seem, the symmetry is what is giving me problems, even though the entire pic is based on the symmetry of the subjects. In the pic above, the reflection and sunspot isn't quite centered between the boats, and it is throwing me off a bit. Also, that sun spot is just distracting the more I look at it. I went back and edited a few of the vertical shots, and settled on this one as my favorite. I cropped a little on the bottom and top.

4150824048_b5b5556ef9.jpg


Edit: I'm also noticing that when I post pics full size in flickr, they look really blurry. The mediums look ok. I must be doing something wrong when I resize, because these pics are uber sharp and crips.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom