What's new

Reflecting

Not bad, always nice to catch the kids doing something and concentrating on what they are doing. My only suggestion would be to use some fill flash to lighten up the shadows on his shirt and face.
____________________
WesternGuy
 
Hm, noted. I definitely need to read up on using flash!
 
I reprocessed it. Not as good as using the flash in the first time, but helps with the shadows...


Reflecting by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
hotspot really noticeable on his upper left hair
 
Yes, I definitely agree. Is there any way to fix that post? For that matter, how would I avoid it in the first place? Just shoot at a different time of day with different natural lighting, or would a flash have taken care of that as well?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom