What's new

Reflection - just for fun.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I turned off the TV I looked out the window from my chair & noticed how much of where I was sitting was being reflected. I wondered if this image could be captured on "film"& so set up the camera on a tripod in front of me & took this shot lasting 2.5 seconds. I am afraid I have cluttered Cricket's (our cat) outlook table with camera gear.


P1010960sm.jpg
 
wine, leather furniture, books, and camera toys everywhere. Looks like paradise to me.... :)
 
I love the concept, I especially like how you are silently tucked away in the corner quietly looking at us.
 
Inside looking out...out looking in...as if the visual could go on forever.
Nicely done Ron.
 
like it, and how you can see yourself if you look close
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom