Reflection lighting test #2

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Same story as #1 although I had to vignette the top corners pretty heavy due to running out of background :oops: This one was edited on my CRT so the colors should be closer than #1.

Not the best arrangement but I wanted to try two at once and add black to the mix.

Thanks again in advance:mrgreen:

jrsr_6756.jpg

Well, while there are a good many technical details mentioned here that don't mean a thing to me, I still like the crispness of the photo. My old eyes don't see so much of a difference in colours between your first example pic and this one here, but maybe I don't know how to look or what to look for.
What I might say is that here I don't mind the vignette at all. Better to have that than clutter in the background, or a not-uniform one.

Thanks again! I wish I hadn't had to vignatte it but I just didn't have enough background to fill the frame so I was limited. I think it works, although I think it would be much better if it were only a dark grey like the foreground instead. Glad you like it though! If I have learned even only one thing through these tests it is that I need a bigger shooting area and more background material!

Most reactions

Back