What's new

Reflection

aymanalzarif

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
8
Location
lebnon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi every body

​
5181519728_8b2f4a7f68_b.jpg
 
Pretty colours but the picture itself confuses me, how could there possibly be that much reflection in sand? I think it would look better without the reflection :)
 
Is the reflection on sand or water? The sharpness of the reflection is really good....nice shoot, nice colour, composition, sharpness and moody.
 
Not sure what I'm looking at here... did you just mirror the image? It's confusing the heck out of me.
 
Definitely a mirrored edit as the reflection of the hut goes up into the air/sea. I think it would have been a great shot as taken without that obviously faked reflection....or at least make the 'reflection' look like a reflection.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom