What's new

Reflection

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the buildings at Medfield State Hospital reflected in a puddle.
Spent the afternoon there yesterday. It's abandoned, but the town has security patrolling and keeps the place pretty clean and locked up tight.
Cuts down on the creepy factor a bit so I processed the crap out of this to make up for it. ;)
All the shots I've been posting this weekend were taken yesterday at this place.

Thanks for looking!

.
 
Last edited:
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes....nailed it!
 
Thanks for the comments!
 
:0 this has a really cool flow to it .. too cool great shot
 
I think it shows that you know what you're doing. Pretty much everything works.
 
Oh my! <3 LOVE!LOVE!!LOVE!! This one!!
 
I think it shows that you know what you're doing.

Ah, the kiss of death!!!
Now I'm doomed to show how inept I am with every post. ;)

Thanks for the compliment. I'm a bit surprised at the response to this tbh.
I thought there would be a lot more negativity regarding the processing.

Thanks again everyone.
 
I'm nominating this for POTM if nobody else has before I get back on the computer and can link it ;)
 
WOW!! Awesome eye, my friend!!
 
I'm nominating this for POTM if nobody else has before I get back on the computer and can link it ;)

Was totally checking back to see if anyone has done this already and to check out this shot again.

to be honest, I think this might be my favorite shot posted since I've been on this site, it's seriously that awesome.
 
Was totally checking back to see if anyone has done this already and to check out this shot again.

to be honest, I think this might be my favorite shot posted since I've been on this site, it's seriously that awesome.

I'm watching for the October thread, I don't see it yet but when I do I'll race ya to nominate it ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom