flygning TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2008 #1 Infiniti G20 posing at Zion NP One of my favorite shots from my road trip last summer. Any thoughts on it?
Infiniti G20 posing at Zion NP One of my favorite shots from my road trip last summer. Any thoughts on it?
DRoberts TPF Noob! Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 779 Reaction score 3 Location Springfield, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2008 #2
flygning TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hm...Good question. No one I know-- It was a solo road trip. When I get a chance I'll see what I can do about cloning him out. Not sure how well that will go, with the side of the car being such a smooth surface...
Hm...Good question. No one I know-- It was a solo road trip. When I get a chance I'll see what I can do about cloning him out. Not sure how well that will go, with the side of the car being such a smooth surface...
DRoberts TPF Noob! Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 779 Reaction score 3 Location Springfield, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2008 #4 Should work fine... Nice shot by the way.
flygning TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Not too shabby. My photoshop skills are lacking- I know the basics, but really getting it to do what I want is still tough. Glad you liked the photo
Not too shabby. My photoshop skills are lacking- I know the basics, but really getting it to do what I want is still tough. Glad you liked the photo