ATVrider43 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 252 Reaction score 20 Location Michigander Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2013 #1 Hey y'all! So I won a photo contest with this photo. The genre for the contest was REFLECTIONS. C&C welcome
Hey y'all! So I won a photo contest with this photo. The genre for the contest was REFLECTIONS. C&C welcome
Ballistics Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 5, 2011 Messages 3,781 Reaction score 633 Apr 5, 2013 #2 That's an awesome idea. Well done.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Clever!
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2013 #4 nice.
weepete TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 6,111 Reaction score 2,486 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2013 #5 As a pic its good, however I would have liked to see more depth in the concept if I'm being really critical though.
As a pic its good, however I would have liked to see more depth in the concept if I'm being really critical though.
ATVrider43 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 252 Reaction score 20 Location Michigander Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys! I loved the whole idea myself. Came across me when I was think about my grandpa and grandma and how much love they had for each other.
Thanks guys! I loved the whole idea myself. Came across me when I was think about my grandpa and grandma and how much love they had for each other.
ATVrider43 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 252 Reaction score 20 Location Michigander Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Yeah if that were anything I touch up on that a little. ALso play around with the color more.