What's new

Reflections of a Spring Day - C&C, please.

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is strictly a camera shot. No plug-ins or other paint tomfoolery involved and trust me, I've got a herd of tricks to play with.

$8630118006_47951df05b_o.webp
 
Pretty nice, but the ripples at the bottom don't seem to fit - do you see them as an important element?
 
They were there and couldn't make a decent crop and too much for a realistic clone. I think they add a certain next level of realism to the scene.
 
The more I look at this, the more I like it. I like the contrast between the yellow head (?) and the ripple. It might benefit from a crop to remove the curved branch at the top right, though, I think it adds a third visual target which isn't needed. Something like this, maybe?

 
Pretty lines and colors. Simple, but nice.
 
I like, but it's a bit too clear what this is a reflection of.
I think a bit more abstraction would have made for stronger image.
Hard to say with abstracts though.

The colors are very nice.
 
I like it. I like the colors. They could be pulled out a bit more. Nothing wrong with bending pixels to create your vision. The ripples are confusing, though. First thought was, "So the subject is this. .... Or this?"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom