What's new

reflections on grafitti

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
abstract2.jpg
 
I like the pic and the graffiti art! I think it might look better if it didnt have the gray frame around the pic.
 
Very nice capture! I love graffiti and this is no exception, especially with the metallic finish!
 
Michael's back - so good to see you again! One more lovely photo of yours. The bright bits ... is it water reflections reflecting off the wall? Nice touch added to the photo!!
 
Michael's back - so good to see you again! One more lovely photo of yours. The bright bits ... is it water reflections reflecting off the wall? Nice touch added to the photo!!

Thanks...It is water indeed reflecting off the wall.
 
i love good graffiti, a lot of talent in it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom