Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2009 #1
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2009 #2 Beautiful shot. I like it! Do you have a shot for the trees with the reflection? I think it would look nicer But still, I find this photo very nice!
Beautiful shot. I like it! Do you have a shot for the trees with the reflection? I think it would look nicer But still, I find this photo very nice!
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the comment. The upper part wasn't that interesting, because of buildings, so i chose only to shoot the reflection.
Thanks for the comment. The upper part wasn't that interesting, because of buildings, so i chose only to shoot the reflection.