What's new

Reflections

NedM

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
390
Reaction score
64
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Reflections by Photography By Ned, on Flickr

ISO 200
f/16
1/60

What do you guys think?:D

*Note image has been reduced in image resolution and dimensions
 
It's okay... not terribly intriguing or interesting, really. I think there are TOO many reflections, and the image just seems busy and lacking focus. Not literal focus, as it's good and sharp, but metaphorical focus on a particular bit of the subject.

Cheers!
Jake
 
It's okay... not terribly intriguing or interesting, really. I think there are TOO many reflections, and the image just seems busy and lacking focus. Not literal focus, as it's good and sharp, but metaphorical focus on a particular bit of the subject.

Cheers!
Jake


I kind of liked the all the busyness in the reflections, but composition-ally wise, you may be right.
Was there something I could have done better?
 
It's okay... not terribly intriguing or interesting, really. I think there are TOO many reflections, and the image just seems busy and lacking focus. Not literal focus, as it's good and sharp, but metaphorical focus on a particular bit of the subject.

Cheers!
Jake


I kind of liked the all the busyness in the reflections, but composition-ally wise, you may be right.
Was there something I could have done better?

Not really sure--I don't see a way of simplifying all those different reflections.
 
It's okay... not terribly intriguing or interesting, really. I think there are TOO many reflections, and the image just seems busy and lacking focus. Not literal focus, as it's good and sharp, but metaphorical focus on a particular bit of the subject.

Cheers!
Jake


I kind of liked the all the busyness in the reflections, but composition-ally wise, you may be right.
Was there something I could have done better?

Not really sure--I don't see a way of simplifying all those different reflections.

The next time I come back to this building, I'll stand directly underneath and shoot looking up. I'll see if that clears up any reflections and re-post! Thanks for the input!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom