What's new

Regal Color

deeky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
415
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted a b&w of this over in the b&w forum, and then started messing with a color version. As much as I like b&w, have to say I think this one absolutely smokes the black and white. Comments always welcome.


IMG_1881b by breckmiller, on Flickr
 
I like it, but somehow I think I'd like B&W better - the emphasis then would be on the lighting and shadows, which are what make this interesting.
 
I like it. I think the color scheme gives it a very "Hidden Garden" kind of feel.

Though in viewing the Black and white... I think that is really your strongest area. You have some impressive images.
 
Thanks for the comments. I really am more comfortable in the b&w world. I decided to work this one more as just an exercise to keep a little bit of touch with the color world.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom