Regard le temps

Aegina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a photo I took the other days in a small town in the mountains...the building is in fact a church. I was wondering wether the composition is all right. thanks for taking a look at it.

Regard le temps

the comp is pretty good! how'd you get that color though? is it photoshop?

My camera got that color then I did put a filter in PS. Is the color too intense?

I actually like the color - gives the photo an aged look. :thumbup:

I like this but the composition to the right on the coner is a little distracting because it seems to have it's own prespective. Oh well chaq'un son gout.

Where in Romania do you live? My "ex" :grumpy: friend is from town outside of Bucharest.

Salut

loopguru said:
I like this but the composition to the right on the coner is a little distracting because it seems to have it's own prespective. Oh well chaq'un son gout.

Where in Romania do you live? My "ex" :grumpy: friend is from town outside of Bucharest.

Salut

I live in Bucharest :) and...salut! :) I think I'll try a crop on the right side to see how the photo looks like this way.

Aegina said:
I live in Bucharest :) and...salut! :) I think I'll try a crop on the right side to see how the photo looks like this way.

That's cool. She would tell me beautiful stories about Bucharest and one of these days I hope to do the whole "tour eastern Europe" thing and stop through. I knew some Romanian slang but dang I forget most of it and the few that I still know are totally inappropriate! :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back