Relatively recent work - NSFW - mostly implied

Brian Austin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.subjectivevision.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some images from the last year or so. C&C always appreciated....

1. Catrina...
Cat102007-169-Edit.jpg

2. Cheri...
Cheri042608_222_Edit.jpg

3. Cheri again...
Cheri042608-101-Edit.jpg

4. Stephanie...
IMG_3977-Edit-Edit.jpg

5. Kymberly Jane...
KymJane042008-412-Edit.jpg

Let's see where that line is... ;)

1, i like the contrast from pale skin to the red, although not keen on the shaddows on her face.

2,too orrange for me, nice pose though

3, does nothing for me, makes her look very skeletal and awkward. although I like the lighting.

4, not really sure about, I think I like it.

5, this one I do like the pose, how ever I think her hair is in her mouth, and that really bugs me I also like the choice of back ground more than the others with the black fabric and the separate back ground, I found it distracting.

I am learning myself-so please dont take my c and c to heart.

Hmmmm.... I would like to take a crack at editing some of these. If you would.. PM me and we can work out a deal ;)

Hmmmm.... I would like to take a crack at editing some of these. If you would.. PM me and we can work out a deal ;)

In all honesty, I don't do much editing for forum posts outside of color correction, curves, and sharpening. Not really interested. All of these are pretty much straight out of the camera, converted from RAW to JPG, and resized for web posts.

The "good" stuff gets more attention but won't see the web...at all. I sell limited editions through galleries and private sales. Part of the deal is that the images never hit the Internet...ever. Limited means exactly that: no possibility of recreation outside of my own control. I don't even e-mail the files to my lab. I drive there and walk them in. ;)

Thanks for the offer, though.

I like #2 the best, although I wish maybe a bit more was in focus. Her back seemsto look a bit strange.

And I am also wondering about how some shots are ok for the web (like these ones here, which, if I was so inclined I could save and then put on hundreds of websites) but others will never hit the internet. How do you manage that in your contracts?

And I am also wondering about how some shots are ok for the web (like these ones here, which, if I was so inclined I could save and then put on hundreds of websites) but others will never hit the internet. How do you manage that in your contracts?

I've set myself up with three different "identities".

1. Contract/freelance work.
2. Commissioned work (portraits, weddings, families, some model portfolio work, etc.)
3. Gallery/non-commissioned work.

#1 should be obvious and #2 is basically someone asking me to shoot for him/her/them. #3 is where I choose what to shoot, how to shoot it, and then market it to local art shops, galleries, stock agencies, whatever. Of those, there are two types I market: the unlimited images where you may see them just about anywhere (once on the 'net, you pretty much lose control of image distribution) and the limited editions.

My limited editions never see the Internet. Ever. Some may be close but it's not the same image. I don't even e-mail them to my printer. I drive them down on CD/USB drive. I show them in proof books, in person, or by shipping books wherever.

These were all during my own projects. No contracts involved aside from model releases.

Most reactions

Back