M memphis TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2006 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Oh yes! I really like these kind of rehearsal pics. What were they rehearsing for? And who are they?
M memphis TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 it's the Memphis symphony - they were rehersing for the sunset symphony in May -- I walked up on the rehersal, there were maybe 15 people standing around watching -- I got a free concert from the symphony and mavis staples...
it's the Memphis symphony - they were rehersing for the sunset symphony in May -- I walked up on the rehersal, there were maybe 15 people standing around watching -- I got a free concert from the symphony and mavis staples...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 3, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Way cool! I would have loved that!
M memphis TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 got to meet Mavis -- she's a really sweet lady