Reliable Place To Buy Muslin Backdrops

Skedaddle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I already have my lights and my backdrop stand picked out, however, I am having trouble finding muslin backdrops. I have been searching on google and looking for store reviews on resellerratings.com but all the stores look the same to me. Do you have any recommendations for a good online store to buy muslin backdrops from? I was looking at Owen's Originals but I don't know if they are reliable or not.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I bought all my Muslin from b&h. It's a little pricey though. I've never bought muslin from Adorama, but I buy everything else from them and have always had an outstanding experience. I can't imagine buying muslin from them would be any different.

I make my own.

I by my muslin from the local Hancock Fabrics and dye as needed, there are lots of good DIY sites on this.

This one is about 8 yards long (doubled over), costed about 30 bucks for the natural muslin and 2 packets of dye. I also have a bleached white that's yards long.

The stand is really 2 old light stands from some crappy constant lights I no longer use. for about 2 dollars I got a stick of 1.5" pvc and drilled holes in the end to set on the light stands.

3605445904_c2567fcc85_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back