Remember Meg?

meg27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mojocreative.co.uk
Hiya guys,

I doubt any of you will even remember me i haven't been on for so long, since before christmas i think! I'm not sure what went wrong... i went on holiday to canada, expected to come back with fantastic photo's but the snowboarding was so good i only took my camera out once, which was of course a 'bad snow' day, so pics were a bit lame and i lost interest for a while...
But came on the forum this morning and got inspired by all your brilliant photo's so decided to look through the pictures i have taken this year to see if any are any good... this is all i found:

A really strange moody day in febuary down at stinky Littlehampton on the southcoast... (UK)

Mystic looking sea:
watchyourwash.jpg

I know this is too dark, but there is something i like about it so thought i'd see what you guys thought:
groyn.jpg

Rain clouds over wierd trendy new build: (they'll never change the fact that its Littlehampton!)
28022006 084edit.jpg

Anyway, some feedback would be nice?

Meg
x

Love the tones in this series! The 3rd is probably my favorite of the series. I like #2 as well, something about the colors in the sky and the water. Really great shots!

Yeah, beautiful tones. Great series! Looking forward to see more from you.

Ahh you can't beat the good 'ol south coast, even on a dull day it looks good

number 3 :thumbup:

I was on hiatus in december as well, so I dont remember ya.

Really like #3 though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back