What's new

Rememberance II

skylark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Location
Cannock UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Commonwealth war cemetery near my house. The dead are mainly New Zealanders who died a long way from home on UK soil. Ironically a large number of the graves are marked 1919. THe Chase was amilitary camp and large numbers of these boys died in the Spanish Flu epidemic having survived the horrors of the Western Front.


http://www.imgfree.net
 
This has a really nice old feeling to it.
I think you should rotate and crop it a bit.
 
great capture...I have to agree...I think that it needs to be rotated a bit. The horizon it a tad off...but can be easily fixed. I am not sure on the crop...I think that I would like it with out being cropped. Nevertheless, good work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom