What's new

Reminder of Nice Weather

MichaelMigz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
184
Reaction score
1
Thought i'd remind everyone of the nice weather to come!!!
Enjoy!


1)

2)

3)
 
Okay, it's snowing and -24C in Toronto right now. So YES, I miss the nice weather!! Thanks for sharing these nice colourful reminders of warmer times.
 
Well, I have just finished commenting on photobug's pics of the hot air balloon festival in his part of the world, and saying how much I was looking forward to seeing his night photos of the balloons, then I come here, more summer colours for us to see, and ........ a hot air balloon at night!!! :shock: How cool is that!?

Lovely.
What is the story of the house in your first photo. That one looks kind of - abandoned. Maybe even HAUNTED :shock: !?!?!? :D
 
Haha glad you liked them LaFoto

now a story for the house- although one might think it is abandoned(including myself at one point) it isnt. this realllllyyyy old man lives there. he's this crazy confederate man. he has a confederate flag waving on his flagpole and tons of junk in his backyard...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom