What's new

Remixed Bag (warning: lots of images)

Of course, if I had done that about a week ago, I would have literally missed 5 of the best shots I have ever taken in about 20 minutes worth of time. I've learned I will accept the noise if I have to, and deal with the pains of progs like NeatImage if necessary. So worth it.
You now shoot with a D300, known to perform superbly in high ISOs –which is the reason why it is on my wishlist. Someday...

Thanks everybody for your comments!
 
You now shoot with a D300, known to perform superbly in high ISOs –which is the reason why it is on my wishlist. Someday...

Thanks everybody for your comments!

True, but I shoot in RAW, so (to the best of my knowledge) the high ISO noise reduction feature just isn't there. I should do some comparison shots... hmmm...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom