What's new

Remote Device

jackiex_x

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
3
Location
mid glamorgan, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

can anyone recommend a good remote release device for a Canon DSLR - or at least give me any tips on what to look for when buying one? Someone mentioned to get the kind that locks - apparently will be good for keeping the shutter open for long exposures?

thanks

:-)
 
Look at the Vivitar wireless remote shutter release ( VIV-RC-200). B&H sells them for about $35.00. It's radio controlled and will keep your shutter open for as long as you want. Punch open, Punch close. I have one and love it. Tom Beard
 
I've bought a couple cheap ones from some Company in Hong Kong. I think the wired one was $8 and the wireless one was $12.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom