What's new

Renault World Series 2007 - Donington Park

SeriouslyC

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at the Renault World Series for the whole weekend. A lot of rather large white lenses walking around making me quite jealous. Shooting with a Canon 400D and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS. It was a great weekend and my first time at Donington race circuit.

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5 - ...Thats life

#6

#7

#8

# 9 - I didn't crop this at all


C&C welcome.

If you want to see more of these please go to this link http://www.capturinglight.me.uk/donington/content/index.html

Many thanks.
 
These are some incredible pans. Goes to show, you don't need super expensive equipment to make a good picture.
 
that's some beautiful work my friend. The panning and the angles
 
Not a big fan of the extreme angles but it does make for a more dramatic photo. Also not a big fan of black & white for sports/action photography, especially auto racing which is a very colorful sport.

Having said those, though, you have some very good shots here. #9 is a definite keeper, having got it like that out of the camera (no cropping) is a feather in your hat.
 
Number 2 it great, I like the damage. I love the depth of field choice on #6.
 
I think the B&W gives the racing track a real vintage look, I like it.
Also I think some of them maybe have been cropped a little too tight, especially that first shot.

Great work none the less, thanks very much for sharing.
 
Nice shots. I especially like #6
Wish I could I have gone - I had the tickets and all, just couldn't make it :(


Kin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom