Repair manual

fireman4792000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im am intersted in repair cameras of film I used and are bad. I am a FIREMAN and because of my work, (water, dust) I have Canon, Pentax, Olympus,Zenit and mor cameras out of service and I do not want they Death in a box. Now I am out of work in my house and i need to do something and repair this camera is the better. Plaease help me by books and draw, notes abot repair af cameras. [email protected]

Look up Rick Oleson - he sells a Tech Notes CD about much of the camera repair he's done over the years.

I have a pair of older camera repair books by Tomosy that are out of print - I don't know if you'd be able to find affordable used copies.

The service manuals for camera's are only as good as your mechanical aptitude. @vintagesnaps posted a good name.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Look up Rick Oleson - he sells a Tech Notes CD about much of the camera repair he's done over the years.

I have a pair of older camera repair books by Tomosy that are out of print - I don't know if you'd be able to find affordable used copies.
I will like to have one of this, but the problem is that here, in Venezuela, we do not have acses to the $ Dolars and we can not by nothin in Dolalars.

The service manuals for camera's are only as good as your mechanical aptitude. @vintagesnaps posted a good name.

I pass over my worst 10000 Photos as FIREMAN, but I need in PDF repair manual o film Cameras . Especil Olympus FTL and Zenit.. Thank you very much

I pass over my worst 10000 Photos as FIREMAN, but I need in PDF repair manual o film Cameras . Especil Olympus FTL and Zenit.. Thank you very much

I do not have any for those models. Google search "service manual Olympus FTL"

The service manuals for camera's are only as good as your mechanical aptitude

Most reactions

New Topics

Back