Request for help rating photos

yistigay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I am hoping to leverage the collective TPF critiquing expertise to help narrow down art submissions to my website. We've just launched a feature that brings in the community to help us decide what art should be accepted into our collection in an effort to make sure that we showcase art the public truly likes (rather than what we think the public likes). We've tried to make the process as easy and fun as possible - you simply give a thumbs up to the submissions you like and a thumbs down to those you don't like. After clicking, you'll see how others have rated the art. We'd appreciate your involvement tremendously, and also appreciate feedback about the new feature.

Here's the link: http://www.imagerevolver.com/vote

Thanks,

Yis

can i suggest you first introduce yourself, and tell us a little bit about what you do before you attempt to drive traffic to your site?

thanks.

Absolutely, and thanks for the heads up SrBiscuit.

My name is Yis Tigay and I'm the co-founder of Image Revolver, an online community-curated art collection. My partner and I launched the website with the goal of creating a collection that showcases a great variety of art and photography without compromising on quality just for the sake of quantity. We have embraced the notion that great art can come from anywhere, so we have an open submission process. We then task users to review all submissions for acceptance by simply letting us know what they like and what they don't.

We believe firmly that looking for art shouldn’t feel like looking for a needle in a haystack. We also believe that the voice of public consensus holds a tremendous amount of value when it comes to evaluating art - something TPF exemplifies. I hope the idea of community-curation, as well as our focus on quality will srtike a chord with some of you. If any of you would like to get in touch with me personally, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back