What's new

Reservoir Randomness

weags77

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
312
Reaction score
93
Location
West Springfield, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took the dog out for a peaceful walk at a nearby reservoir. Had no sky and the landscape was fairly uneventful so I played around with some abstract takes on the scenery. Would like to know what you guys think.

$11173840793_bdc0c8b286_h.webp
1.In the Bubbles in the Brook- if you look closely you can see me in the bubble reflection.

$11173842453_9f8b340d37_h.webp
2. Lonely Leaf- torn on this one, not sure I got it right as the ice comes across as just noise

$11173715994_5ba40dceb0_h.webp
3. Stained Glass- I kinda like this one, I like how the ice kinda looks like stained glass combined with the parts of leaves poking out

$11173693106_3b6e0eaec4_h.webp
4. Completely random shot- I liked the symmetry and the kinda 3D ripples across the photo, was shot zooming while exposing
 
Very nice set.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom