What's new

Resize pics to print ??

dozergirl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, newbie here! I'm not very good with Cameras, but find it very interesting. I have a Nikon Coolpix L20, don't care for it at all :thumbdown: However, I have a photo frame that needs 8- 4" X 4" pictures to fill it. My question is: What is the easiest way for a beginner to print out custom size pics? Can I print then from my home printer, or is it better to let someone else print them? Any help is appreciated as I have a $70 picture frame to fill! Thanks to all :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom