respect the locals

Great sbot, good timing!

Our local kids do this. I was always terrified my daughter would join in so I banned her.

Perfectly timed shot and the silhouette style works very well.

Awesome shot! =]

Thanks!

Freakin' Lemmings! Awesome shot!

Lol. Thank you!

Great sbot, good timing!

Thanks! see story below

Our local kids do this. I was always terrified my daughter would join in so I banned her.

Perfectly timed shot and the silhouette style works very well.

Thanks! See story below

Awesome shot! =]

Thanks!

We went to this cove planning to shoot the comet. Arrived early to scout out the area as we’d never been there before. The place was crawling with local teenagers. The conservation land had a small party going on the cliff, the adjacent breakwater had a more few kids hanging out and more were pouring in. We decided to go check out the lighthouse beach instead. As we were driving out of the cove, I looked over and all the kids were lining up on the wall and jumping in! Luckily I had not put my camera away - it was on the passenger seat. I grabbed it, opened the window and quickly started shooting a burst. When I was leaving, I noticed someone had carved into an old boat being used as a flower planter “respect the locals” and that sort of stuck in my head about that place.

A fun way of saying "up yours covid-19" and living life. Excellent shot, just beautiful!

wow great in every way...just awesome..

Fantastic exposure, fantastic timing. Worthy of a POM NOMINATION.

A fun way of saying "up yours covid-19" and living life. Excellent shot, just beautiful!

Thanks. Yes the teenagers are not doing their part to socially distance but that’s another thread entirely!

wow great in every way...just awesome..

Thanks so much!

Fantastic exposure, fantastic timing. Worthy of a POM NOMINATION.

Thanks! Did you really nominate this? I didn’t see it in the potm thread or get an alert. If you were just saying that to convey your enthusiasm for it, then that’s fine with me and I thank you again!

Just admiring their zest for life and pointing out their positiveness to inspire others that may be down and depressed over this whole thing. I didn't think that was so wrong.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back