What's new

Rest of the Junk (7 shots)

Excellent series yet again Woody! I really like that you included the tire in the first shot and well that second shot is awesome as for the rest they are all just great and your self portrait at the end is a real classic.....love it!!!! Superb shooting Woody!!! : )
 
Many, many thanks!

And you better believe I can Mack, I just don't post em :biggrin:
 
Lets see the first one is a earlies 60 chev half ton
the second one I'm not sure about too new for me
the third is I believe a Mustang
The fourth is a 1963 Ford Galaxy 500 ( I drove one to my sister inlaws wedding)
The sixth -well there just isn't enough info.
The last one is of a back seat driver that got tossed.
Great pics great tone and that figgin sky is just unreal.--Lenny
 
Thanks again! I really enjoyed shooting these.
I'm always on the lookout for these in the desert. Up till this point I had only found three I believe. This day I think I found a total of 7 :biggrin:
 
HOLY BEJESUS! Sweet deal, those are some sweet pics, you really can't post a bad pic, can ya? The second one is really good, it's a Mercedes sedan, you can tell by the turn signal hole and the top of the grill still attached to the hood. Nice shots (post more)!
 
love yer junk man...especially 2, 6 and 7. :thumbsup:
 
You got some nice clouds in these, good job on the PS toning

Is #2 an AMC Hornet or a Chrysler K car?
 
Really glad you guys liked these so much :biggrin:

I honestly don't know what #2 is? Maybe I'll get back out there soon and take another look.
 
Eightball Walker said:
The second one is really good, it's a Mercedes sedan, you can tell by the turn signal hole and the top of the grill still attached to the hood. Nice shots (post more)!

:( :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom