What's new

Rest Stop - Marble Falls, Texas

Rick Waldroup

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
804
Reaction score
99
Location
Texas
97098808.jpg
 
Love the light and colors. It give me a bit of a laugh too. Hadn't seen you in a day or two, was thinking of changing my signature to- "Where's Rick Waldroup?" -- Now I can go with my original- "Where's Abbie Hoffman?" Retro huh? :)
 
Love the light and colors. It give me a bit of a laugh too. Hadn't seen you in a day or two, was thinking of changing my signature to- "Where's Rick Waldroup?" -- Now I can go with my original- "Where's Abbie Hoffman?" Retro huh? :)

Good grief, Abraxas, I had not thought of Abbie in years. :mrgreen:

You know what is weird, is that here I am just traveling through another small town in Texas, when I pull over at a random rest stop out in the middle of nowhere, and that is what I find.

There are a lot of angry people out there, even in Texas.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom