What's new

Resting Panther

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
d7mini03.jpg
 
It's nice! Might have been more better if the black face would cover the whole scene , under exposured and two yellow eyes popping out! I just covered the white part and it looked better.
 
It's nice! Might have been more better if the black face would cover the whole scene , under exposured and two yellow eyes popping out! I just covered the white part and it looked better.


Thanks...With all due respect, I think that would be a totally different image. Though it's a valid suggestion, I'm quite happy with the comp on this shot.:wink:

Cheers
 
A really nice shot here. I love the composition and most importantly the angle you shot from. :thumbup:
 
It's nice! Might have been more better if the black face would cover the whole scene , under exposured and two yellow eyes popping out! I just covered the white part and it looked better.


Thanks...With all due respect, I think that would be a totally different image. Though it's a valid suggestion, I'm quite happy with the comp on this shot.:wink:

Cheers
JMO.JMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom