Resting

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Madrid, Spain.

All comments and critique greatly appreciated.

Tuna

RestingWeb.jpg

I love the DOF and how it looks like she's all alone.... A problem though, it looks like you touched it up in PS.. around the lady It's overexposed..... how did this happen?

I like the composition though! good job overall!
icon_smile.gif

i would say the same, but if you look at it closer, it seems the sun is coming from behind her and illuminating everything behind and darkening her front side.

absolutely wonderful tuna!!!

md

LittleMan said:
I love the DOF and how it looks like she's all alone.... A problem though, it looks like you touched it up in PS.. around the lady It's overexposed..... how did this happen?

I like the composition though! good job overall!
icon_smile.gif

This is an old photo that I decided to work on and re-Photoshop. I am on the road and the image looks different on my work computer than it did at home (may be time to calibrate the old monitor...). First, the background blur has been enhanced by adding some gaussian blur and it looks a little unrealistic the more I look at it. Also, the woman was in the shade of the building and I did some selective levels adjustment to her as well as some dodging but I am seeing a bit of a halo around her - this is what you may be seeing as well. Should have checked the hardness of my dodging brush a little better. Also, the overall scene appears to be a little bright - might need to reduce the contrast just a tad. Not sure what you folks think about those changes but now I am itching to get back home and work on it some more.

Tuna

Most reactions

Back