results of nature walk. good? bad?

I agree with Photog, the second version is better but you can do maybe more. I had the same problem with most of my photos and I made corrections after been given advices in this site!
my blog

The after version of #4 is good, I think that is needs warming up a bit tho, and the sky needs removing for a tighter crop.

This is just my humble opinion however ^_^

I like the after version better as well. Looking at the photo again, I think it is pretty neat to be able to see a turtle eye so close and in so much detail. It's not everyday you get to see that. Have you gone out and taken any more candid shots of turtles?
oh thank you so much. i would love to take more if i got the chance again--it was kinda lucky i found him. its pretty cold out now, so turtles arent out and about. but if i do get some i willl post them. :)

I agree with Photog, the second version is better but you can do maybe more. I had the same problem with most of my photos and I made corrections after been given advices in this site!
my blog
yes, this site has taught me ALOT. what all do you think could be improved? if you have the time i would appreciate if you could edit and show me.

The after version of #4 is good, I think that is needs warming up a bit tho, and the sky needs removing for a tighter crop.

This is just my humble opinion however ^_^

thanks for your help. i would like to see what you could do with it also if you have the time.

I think four was the best out of the lot, but the colours are still washed out, and unless you figure out a way to fix the (horribly) overexposed sky, it's not worth keeping, in my opinion. I love the pose of the turtle too, but the technicalities of your shot are wanting.

Most reactions

Back