What's new

retired goodyear building

"re-TIRED"

*chuckle*

As far as the picture is concerned... there's not a lot there. I think you could have played a bit with the repetition of the arch, but the way you did it doesn't seem to work. You also cut off a lot of the sign, which I don't think was done in a way that works. The fence is distracting (not that you could have avoided it), the tree isn't placed well, etc. It's also a dead-on shot that lacks any real interest, and the perspective issues add some additional challenges.

Basically I would say bin this one.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
thankyou
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom