What's new

Retro Album Cover

exemplaria

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
19
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was done for a photo challenge at another site - recreate a retro album cover. I'm not going to tell you exactly what I did just yet as I'd like you to evaluate it without knowing that. I don't think the result is stellar, but for my level of photographic ability and Photoshop-fu, I am pretty happy with the outcome. Lighting during the shoot was an absolute mess. My biggest issue was masking around the round shapes - any ideas on a better way to do that?


LIB Large by exemplaria, on Flickr
 
There are many tutorials for photoshop on youtube, I think regarding masking the shapes you'd probably be better looking on there since the tutorials are mostly based inside the programs so you can actually see whats going on. Its an extremely powerful program once you get your head around it, I am always watching tutorials on there since i tend to forget a lot of the things i've learnt.
 
What is the album cover?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom