What's new

Return To Nature...

Very, Very good. Just beautiful ! :thumbup:
 
Nice work frequency!

Love it
 
Very, Very good. Just beautiful ! :thumbup:

Thank you Actino...actually this photo was taken in2008...just stored and ignored... it is seeing images posted by you today, i thought of posting this.... so i must say thank you for your encouragement :D
 
Any more likes or dislikes please? :D
 
I absolutely the red of the house contrasted to the green. Very nice indeed!!
 
The place itself is freaking awesome. Love these.
 
..and how, if i squeeze out all its colors??? ;)



Please let me know :D
 
I don't care for the B&W version, but then I don't like B&W at all. I do like the color version though and I think your title fits quite well. It doesn't appear to be an HDR rendering and I have to wonder why anyone would paint their home that color ;)

It is interesting to see places like that. There are a number around here that are just, as you said, returning to nature. When I see one I always wonder about the people who used to call it home. Did they just pack up and walk away? Did they all finally die? I'm sure it's different in other parts of the world, but it makes me wonder why they would just walk away and not sell the property.

Interesting shot, and it made me pause and think for a moment. Thanks for posting it.
 
I like the color version. the picture catches the eye very nice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom