What's new

Reunion Tower

Rick Waldroup

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
804
Reaction score
99
Location
Texas
98435832.jpg
 
What an interesting structure! Have you been to the top, too?
I assume you deliberately underexposed to get detail in the sky and not lose any of the colour and the cloud texture?
 
the people in the front kinda mess it up a bit. plus it doesn't look all that sharp?
 
What an interesting structure! Have you been to the top, too?
I assume you deliberately underexposed to get detail in the sky and not lose any of the colour and the cloud texture?

Yes, I have been to the top. It is a restaurant and bar that rotates so you can get a 360 degree view of the city. It is Dallas, Texas.

Ernie, it looks sharp on the original size file, but it does look a little soft posted, doesn't it? It was shot very early in the morning and I did underexpose to hold the sky. Overall, I am not so sure this image works that well.

Thanks to both of you for the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom