Photos OK to edit
Some more from the Rev it Up series

2834128860_5035db7a34_o.jpg

2834125598_178bd83001_o.jpg

2832954908_99aa3a35a7_o.jpg

2834132874_601cbe7b0f_o.jpg

2833292825_d1b39957f0_o.jpg

2833289435_cafe7a060a_o.jpg

I love that last pic :) Did you PS it at all, or did you manage to get the grey sky like that from the beginning?

I love that last pic :) Did you PS it at all, or did you manage to get the grey sky like that from the beginning?

Thanks,Yes I used CS3 Shadows/Highlights Increased the highlights to 100% and tonal width increase. Increased Shadows and then color burn at low opacity.

Nice shots, again, but I think you may have over done it on the post processing this time. Some of the shots seem a bit overdone to me.

Cheers

Nice shots, again, but I think you may have over done it on the post processing this time. Some of the shots seem a bit overdone to me.

Cheers

Thanks Gimp...I was trying to get a little sharper and clearer and guess I just starred at the screen alittle to long. Getting frustrated till I get my new camera and get better quality.

Nice work! I really like that last shot too. The lights and powerlines in the pic actually do great things for this shot.

Nice work! I really like that last shot too. The lights and powerlines in the pic actually do great things for this shot.

Thanks Keith, I agree. At first I was thought they would be to distracting but I like the way this one worked out with them being centered behind the rider.

cool shots...a couple of them look a little contrasty and you can see where parts started to posterize a bit. I know your frustration though - I shoot motocross with an older D70 and the autofocus kills me!! if you can afford it, a 70-200 f/2.8 will be the best investment you could ever make...I know it is for me!

cool shots...a couple of them look a little contrasty and you can see where parts started to posterize a bit. I know your frustration though - I shoot motocross with an older D70 and the autofocus kills me!! if you can afford it, a 70-200 f/2.8 will be the best investment you could ever make...I know it is for me!

Thanks Rip...The 70-200 is my next goal, along with a jump up to the 40D.
I hopefully will have it by next spring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back