Revenge On A Raven ... April Raven, that is!

Aprilraven!!!!! where have you been hiding!!!!! awesome eyes
luvya anicole for sharing these... :hugs:
we need to see more!

Mansi said:
Aprilraven!!!!! where have you been hiding!!!!! awesome eyes
luvya anicole for sharing these... :hugs:
we need to see more!

hey mansi...usually hiding in a tomb... and believe me, i only have one day in a year that i can be seen....that was it...

another 365 and we will try again...

thanks girl....:hugs:

let me share, i would give up all i had to look like you! dang... your so exotic .... and beautiful... talented... your killing me here...you got it all.

Archangel said:
April....what are you so shy about????....let anicole do portraits for heavens (or hells) sake. anicole you've done a great job with the selective colouring by the way, and raven.....just.......let her. :D

YES YES YES...

Steve

I am loving the heck out of this thread!!!!

How many do I have .... hmmmm .... let me see ... I have a folder marked River shots with Raven .... Raven and Caleb ... Simply Raven ... all in all ... I have about 250 shots! She's been fantastic about letting me use her as my muse while I learn the cam.

I believe cash would be acceptable ... ya'll just pm me ...

(tee hee hee hee .... )

Woodsac ... only you would ask that of the Cousins Grimm!

I assume you want us all scary and vamped?

jonk... if you only knew... right after this shot, i started little wiffs of smoke curling from my hair and shoulders.... i almost toasted myself..thanks for noticing the sun light....( ooh..good friend there, rubbing in the fact i am never out in day..... :greenpbl: )

wood sac, hasnt it always been your dream of two chicks in the same shot????????????? :hail: :hail: ( i'm here all week...tip your crypt... i mean waitress....)

JonMikal said:
chill, butt chins are cool...i got one. ;)

*i can't tell ya what i really think...i want dinner tonight :lmao: *

Yes, he does have a butt chin, as does at least 3 of his kids. (I can't tell with little John yet.) I like it - adds character to the face!

Yes, I would love to see a shot of both of you cuzins together too. It would be beautiful!!

it would be h*ll on photo paper...

you could keep the bugs outta your garden for sure with that....if you could keep the paper from bursting into flames......

thanks linda...although, a man having a chin with character sounds so micheal douglass....a chick?? sounds so micheal jackson....

uuggghhh......... thats like being called a handsome woman....( you know what that means, dyke or ugly but a great personality....my life!! hey have you met aprilraven..? no? well she has a good personality.....then you hear dogs barking!!)

aprilraven said:

you could keep the bugs outta your garden for sure with that....if you could keep the paper from bursting into flames......

thanks linda...although, a man having a chin with character sounds so micheal douglass....a chick?? sounds so micheal jackson....

uuggghhh......... thats like being called a handsome woman....( you know what that means, dyke or ugly but a great personality....my life!! hey have you met aprilraven..? no? well she has a good personality.....then you hear dogs barking!!)

yeah, well ... at least you don't get called 'sweet' and 'my buddy Nicole' ...

I feel the need to bark now ...

aprilraven said:

I know a good bs story when I hear one..............!

anicole said:
yeah, well ... at least you don't get called 'sweet' and 'my buddy Nicole' ...

I feel the need to bark now ...

God only knows, i dont get called sweet...hello??? death angel here...:er:

but...( and not as in chin butt...)
"my buddy" may last longer than "my baby".....

and since you could sub for the madonna..( not pointed bra one, but halo on head one...) not a bad gig...

you never get knocked down...( nor knocked up!!!!:lol: what are you laughing at???? :grumpy: )
but always adored by you know who......:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

who gets called late? who get called when we need a hoo-rah???
not blondie...buddy...:blushing:

aprilraven said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ...and a good sense of humour.

Awesome to finally see the visage of the mysterious Aprilraven. As Calliope said: "you're a beauty, so stop hiding". You have lovely eyes. And the eyes are the window to the soul.

Is it just me, or does Aprilraven's postings strike you as "the calm before the storm"? Way to take your life in your hands, Anicole! You better get yer butt up over the northern border. "Seek asylum", as it were. The Canucks on the forum will hide you (Chiller, what's the closest cemetery? Or is that the first place Aprilraven will go lookin'?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back