Revenge (warning may offend)

CreativeSnaps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have added a B&A so you can see how i more or less went about it. I did as much as i could in camera and at the time i couldn't find a garden to my liking. it was taken two years ago and edited the other week as I had some time on my hands and i also found the garden i wanted to use :). I did an edit back then but it never worked due to the background i used. So don't just throw anything in and make do, it doesn't work as I have found out overtime.

It was a four light setup. The main light in this image was the one @ camera left and slightly behind her. The rim light @ camera right was set a lot lower as i wanted to create a rim but not overpowering the main. The other two were to the front for fill and to create highlights.

Post was mainly D&B, colour balance, Inverted surface blur for detail, added a painterly look using reduce noise and high pass, added a sky, garden, wasp, smoke and birds, added the tip of her finger on her left hand (it was hidden behind the leaf), removed sticker on plant pot and just did some free style to add the overall look i wanted at the time.

Hope you like it.

Attachments

• $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 132
  • $image16.jpg
    $image16.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 149
As intended as it is, I wish her choice of costume could be more specific.

I didn't have this thought myself... but having seen it now I have to agree.

A 4 light setup definitely deserves more attention to wardrobe. Maybe even hair and accessories.

But having not noticed that upfront, I can say it's still a great idea and well executed.

The wardrobe choice doesn't bother me, she's a teenager, they wear stuff like that. ;)

I'd call that good workmanship and an excellent result. The look on her face is classic and the post work is well executed. :D :thumbup:

at first glance, the wardrobe seemed fit. at second look, i think it sorta works; compliments without being distracting.

Many thanks everyone for your comments and feedback.

I let her wear what she wanted, i just said I wanted a plain black jacket to give a separation from the BG and also i didn't want the cloths taking over the scene. I think the effort put into the look on her face, angle of the glass and comp is what matters in this image.

Most reactions

Back